Whether you own a plane, want to own a plane, or simply dream of fun flying, this club is for you. Membership dues are $25 per individual or $35 per family per year. Additionally, our Bylaws stipulate that EAA membership is Required. If you not already an EAA member, please go to eaa.org to join now! Existing club members also have a duty to keep their EAA membership current.
Currently there are 2 ways to join or renew membership with our club:
1) Fill out the online application below, with the option to Pay now via paypal and join now! You will be prompted as to your method of payment. You can fill out the online application then mail a check to our membership coordinator if you prefer.
2) Open, print, and fill out the attached application form and mail to our membership coordinator with a check:
The (*) denotes a required field
Keep in mind that EAA Member Entitlements Also Include:
- Read more about your aviation interests
- Searchable archives of more than 50+ years of aviation information
- Discounted admission to AirVenture Oshkosh
- Unlimited free admission to EAA Museum
- Discounted EAA SportAir Workshops
- Save on aircraft supplies and more!
- Your questions answered by aviation experts
- How-to publications and technical manuals
EAA Member Credentials
- ID card and decal